We are delighted to announce that we have officially been granted the LPPA (Leading Parent Partnership Award), recognising the work we have done to engage with parents, and our commitment to plans for the future.
Particular strengths were raised by the assessor including communication, transition and listening to parent and student feedback. We would like to say a huge thank you to parents who have taken time this year to offer feedback to the school, it has allowed us excellent opportunities to reflect and act.
Going forward we have identified a number of objectives we will be working towards.:
More parent feedback
· We will be inviting parents to some new forum meetings to discuss amongst other things; PSHRE and form time topics, reports and family learning.
· We will continue to ask you to use our QR code to give instant feedback on events throughout the year from open evenings and parents evening to concerts and more.
More family learning
· More opportunities to take part in activities with your child, from school subject based sessions such as music or languages to course by external providers such as first aid.
Provide more information about your child’s learning
· We will be launching a new website in the next academic year with even more information for parents and students.
· We are developing more resources for parents and students to understand the 5 year journey through subjects.
More opportunities for parents to come into school
· We are launching our new Friends of Ivanhoe group, allowing parents and families to become more involved in the school, from helping on trips and volunteering in school and at events.
Part of LIFE MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST